Prices and Packages
I specialise in doing those fiddly but essential jobs on your blog. From setting up Google Analytics, to transferring your site to a new host - I can do it all (even moving from Wix to WordPress).
I can do ad-hoc hours or a set packages.
Please get in touch for quotes on ad-hoc work.
A deposit of 50% is required before I start work.
WordPress Blog Speed Audit - £99
- Making sure your settings are set up for maximum performance
- Identify and advise of any plugins/widgets that may be slowing your blog down
- Removing any landing page redirects
- Check to make sure your images in are in the optimal format (depending on the number of images on your site and their format e.g. .png, .jpg etc. - this may require additional labour costs)
Move your Blog from one Host to Another - £79
- Copying all your files across
- Setting up your domain to point to the files on the new host
- Setting up your email account
- Setting up your SSL certificate
- Check all plugins
Move your Blog from Wix to WordPress - £20 per hour for the first 5 hours, £10 per hour thereafter
- Decide on a new host - I use Siteground
- Set up a temporary subdomain
- Install WordPress
- Copy the files over from Wix to your new host
- Installing and set up theme
- Install and set up plugins.
- Set up menus
- Point domain to the new WordPress blog
- Set-up redirects (depends on permalink structure)
There is no automated way to transfer files from Wix to WordPress so this has to be done manually which, depending on how many posts you have published can be very time consuming.
We can take one of the following approaches to this:
- I copy all blog posts over and format them (costliest option)
- I copy the blog posts and images over and you then format them and add the correct images.
- You copy the blog posts and images over yourself along with formatting them and adding the correct images (chepest option)
Depending on the approach you want to take the process could take anything between 6 and 20 hours.